the shape of Mushti mudra, you will feel the difference in just five minutes after practising it.
Squeeze your fingers into a fist. The thumb should be over 3 fingers (see Image)
It also activates the liver and stomach, aiding digestion and cures constipation. Practice it for ten minutes once you finish the meal. It will improve digestion.
How to do
- Bring the tips of your fingers to the palm of your hand with each hand.
- Grasp your hands with your thumbs.
- Hold the Mudra slightly in a comfortable sitting position against your chest.
- Relax your shoulders, neck and neck.
- When inhaling, keep hands straight and thumbs up.
- Make a sacrifice of your heart to live your life for the benefit of all beings.
- Then, take your hands to your heart and take that promise to yours.
- Continue this movement for a few minutes.
Benefits of Mushti Mudra
- Softens the ego and reduces self-destructive habits.
- Awaken compassion
- Reduces anxiety and doubt and calms the mind.
- Clears the mind
- Benefits for the heart and vascular system.