Ganesha, the elephant god, is one of the most popular deities of Hindu mythology.
The Ganesh Mudra should help eliminate all obstacles in your way.
It bears his name because the execution of this mudra should help to lift the mood and
Give yourself the will to persevere when you feel depressed.
How to do Ganesha mudra
- Sit comfortably on a chair or yoga mat in the lotus pose (Padma
- Place both hands in front of the chest with your elbows bent.
- Place your left hand with the palm of your hand outward, so that yours
The thumb points to your solar plexus and your little finger points up
- Form a claw by folding and hugging the four fingers of your left hand.
With the four fingers of your right hand. In this position, your right palm.
It must be directed to your chest.
- Breathe deeply. While exhaling, try to separate the two arms and save them all
Eight closed fingers. Feel the stretch on your shoulders and chest.
- Inhale again and let go of your arms while holding the Ganesh Mudra
- Repeat this process six times.
- Change hands with the right palm outwards and to the left.
- Palm turned inward and repeated this process.
- Release any tension from the arms and bring them closer to your chest so that
Your hands touch your sternum. Sit in this position as long as you want
I like it and concentrate on your breathing.
Benefits of Ganesha Mudra
The benefits of Ganesha Mudra extend to the heart muscle, to the
Muscles of the chest, shoulders and arms.
It is also useful to release tension in the shoulders and chest.