How to do Gada mudra
Hold your both palms up. Bend and interlace both the ring and little fingers into the palms. Extend the middle fingers up and touching together. Now, form two interlocking rings by joining the tips of index fingers and thumb fingers of both the hands.
5 minutes to 45 minutes will give results. You can do it in any position.
Benefits of Gada mudra
The practice of Gada mudra gives spiritual and physical benefits simultaneously.
- Detoxify the Pelvic region
- Tones the organs of Pelvic region
- Heals Piles
- Corrects prolapsed organs
- Balance Muladhara Chakra.
- Give a feeling of stability and safety.
- Helps to overcome the feeling of fearfulness.
- Enhance the elemination process and strengthen the organs of the pelvis.
- Activate the Muladhara chakra, opens the flow of rising energy up to back.
Note: This mudra is often practised along with the grounding postures like Warrior-1, Warrior-2, Tadasana and chair pose.