Practicing Ashvaratna mudra is an effective way to overcome the ego. It will promote blood circulation and vitality. To practice, bring the palms with your fingers extended. Bend the middle finger and index finger with the same fingers of the other hand. Keep your thumbs, your ring and your little fingers firmly and straight. Keep your hands in front of your chest, at the same height as your heart.
The meaning of mudra is “gesture” or “seal”. Mudra extremely powerful healing capacity. It is used in worship, dances, Buddhist meditation, Tantra, Ayurveda, Yoga, etc. Here we discuss Ashvaratna mudra, benefits, how to do, duration etc..
How to do
- Join the palms with the interlaced index and ring.
- Take out your thumbs, rings and little fingers.
- Leave a space between the ring and the small fingers in the band.
- Imagine, you are looking at your life from the outside. In one Observe objectively and without judging all the behaviours you often encounter.
- Participate in what does not work for you.
- What behaviours and reactions would they be?
- More useful for you? Focus on these positive behaviours.
Hold this mudra for 5-10 minutes.
Benefits of Ashvaratna Mudra
- It balances digestion and circulation.
- Courts through ego-clinging and narrow-mindedness.
- Give a new perspective on your choices and your way of life